We are a Regenerative Medicine Center of Excellence
We Have Been Treating Chronic Pain For Over 20 Years
Our state of the art technology allows us to offer non-surgical regenerative, cell-based treatments that harness your body’s ability to heal itself. These treatments promote healing, increased mobility and pain relief. We are the sister organization to Complete Spine and Pain Care and have been treating chronic pain and doing these types of procedures for over 20 years.
We Highly Value And Are Commited To:
We strive to be the leader in minimally invasive, outpatient cell-based treatments to alleviate pain and suffering. We aim to provide state of the art, low risk alternatives to invasive surgeries and avoid long surgical recovery times. Our technology addresses common injuries and degenerative processes of the musculoskeletal system. We continually evaluate and incorporate new technologies to give you the best possible treatment. It is our mission to promote healing, regeneration, improved function and mobility for common diseases of the Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Shoulder, Elbow, Spine, Joints and Tendons.
Why Would You
Want to Trust
Janet D. Pearl, MD, MSC
BOARD CERTIFIED IN ANESTHESIOLOGY
• Residency in Anesthesiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
• Internship in Internal Medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston
• M.Sc., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
• A.B., Harvard College
• The Massachusetts Medical Society
• The Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
• The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
• The Massachusetts Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
• The American Society of Anesthesiologists
• American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
• American Board of Regenerative Medicine
• Member, Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, Health Care Services Board
• Member of the Association of Harvard College Class Secretaries and Treasurers
• Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Harvard Alumni Association
• Former Member of the Board of Trustees University of Massachusetts. (10/2010 – 10/2014)
• Coach, Girls Softball
Is Stem Cell Treatment Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Treatment is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.