Please read this policy carefully.
The Site is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Site. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is designed to attract people under 18 years of age. When the Site does collect age information, and Users identify themselves as under 18, we will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the User from utilizing the Site.
How We Collect Information.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
How We Use Information.
- Contact you if you filled out a contact form;
- Provide you with the Site and customer support;
- Tailor the features, performance and support of the Site to you;
- Market our products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Products; and
- Communicate with you about medical conditions, the Site and the Products.
Forms that you fill out or email communications that you send to us via the email links on our site may be shared with a customer service representative, employee, medical expert or agent that is most able to address your inquiry. We make every effort to respond in a timely fashion once communications are received. Once we have responded to your communication, it is discarded or archived, depending on the nature of the inquiry. Your email address may be added to a newsletter list and then you will receive an additional request to opt-in. If you do not opt-in or you choose to opt-out you will not hear from us.
bostonstmcell.com provides you with the opportunity to receive communications from us. You can fill out a request for more information, email us or sign up for a free email newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
You may decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive communications from our site. To stop receiving communications, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or send regular mail to the following postal address:
The Boston Stem Cell Center LLC
600 Worcester Rd, Ste 301
Framingham MA 01702
How We Disclose Information.
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
Updating and Controlling Your Information.
The Boston Stem Cell Center, LLC
600 Worcester Rd, Ste 301
Framingham, MA 01702
If you’ve contacted the website about a privacy-related concern and you do not believe your problem has been addressed, you may file a complaint by calling the confidential compliance line at The Boston Stem Cell Center, 508-231-5700, extension 422.