Roberta is 60 years old and has osteoarthritis in both knees. She was told by 3 professionals that she needed bilateral total knee replacement. Instead, she came to us and had a stem cell procedure on both knees about 2 months ago. Now her activity level is better than it has been for many years. She is able to ski without taking any painkillers.
This is Roberta’s second testimonial, now 2 months after stem cell treatment on both knees.
Share this article:
- Tim had stem cell treatment after failed ACL and meniscus surgery
- Marva is 52 years old had max stem on one knee and joint replacement on the other
- Adi is 83 years old and had bilat knee stem cell procedures
- Dr. Janet Pearl, our Medical Director was recently on TV
- This is Roberta’s second testimonial, now 2 months after stem cell treatment on both knees.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.