Terry had severe arthritis in one knee and was scheduled to have a total knee replacement. She visited a few stem cell centers before coming to us. Here at the Boston Stem Cell Center, she had a stem cell procedure with A2M. Now her pain has gone away and her mobility has significantly increased. Watch her testimonial.
Terry’s testimonial after a stem cell procedure for severe knee arthritis
Share this article:
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
- Mike had Max Stem treatment for a torn meniscus and knee cartilage
- Ben had terrible knee pain and had difficulty walking. Find out how he is now.
- Matte: 2 months after stem cell treatment for hip pain
- Kevin suffered from hip and couldn’t walk properly. Now he is pain free.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.