Noel was a competitive world class power lifter. After years of competition Noel had damage to his menisci on both knees. An orthopedic surgeon suggested operating to remove 30-35% of his menisci. Instead he decided to try a platelet rich plasma injection on his worst knee, which was his right knee 3 months ago. Now, 3 months, later his right knee is better than it’s been in 10 years. In fact, his knee is so good that he has thought about going back to competitive power lifting. He has now decided to have PRP on his other (left) knee.
Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
Share this article:
- Gale considered knee replacement surgery. Now 6 months after stem cells she has little knee pain
- Donny was told that he needs a shoulder joint replacement. Now he is back to golfing with no pain
- David ran 40-50 miles/wk till his meniscus problem. Now he couldn’t be happier.
- Bob had both of his knees treated with stem cell treatments 3 months ago. He is now pain free
- Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.