Matte had a max stem on his hip two months ago. He has already met his goal of walking 2 miles and now has hardly any pain at all. Watch his testimony.
Matte: 2 months after stem cell treatment for hip pain
Share this article:
- Ben’s second testimonial after his Stem Cell knee procedure
- Jackques’ shoulder stem cell treatment for a worn out shoulder
- Elyse had knee stem cell treatment for bone on bone knee pain
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
- Mike had Max Stem treatment for a torn meniscus and knee cartilage
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.