Linda had a hip injury which resulted in severe hip pain with limited mobility. She had a stem cell procedure 1 month ago and now has less pain with more stability. She is now “easily 80 to 85% better.”
Linda had hip stem cell treatment for severe hip pain and limited hip mobility
Share this article:
- Gale considered knee replacement surgery. Now 6 months after stem cells she has little knee pain
- Donny was told that he needs a shoulder joint replacement. Now he is back to golfing with no pain
- David ran 40-50 miles/wk till his meniscus problem. Now he couldn’t be happier.
- Bob had both of his knees treated with stem cell treatments 3 months ago. He is now pain free
- Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.