Fred had stem cell treatment for his left knee 3 months ago. Before the treatment he was in great deal of pain and discomfort. Now his knee pain has dropped from 8/10 to 2/10 and overall discomfort is now 1/10 versus 6/10 before the stem cell procedure.
Fred had stem cell treatment for his painful knee
Share this article:
- Gale considered knee replacement surgery. Now 6 months after stem cells she has little knee pain
- Donny was told that he needs a shoulder joint replacement. Now he is back to golfing with no pain
- David ran 40-50 miles/wk till his meniscus problem. Now he couldn’t be happier.
- Bob had both of his knees treated with stem cell treatments 3 months ago. He is now pain free
- Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.