Elyse had a right knee injury 8 or 9 years ago and now had “bone on bone” on her R knee. She couldn’t walk normally and couldn’t even walk upstairs properly. Now two months later, she has dramatically less pain and her walking has improved significantly. She is dreaming about running.
Elyse had knee stem cell treatment for bone on bone knee pain
Share this article:
- Ben’s second testimonial after his Stem Cell knee procedure
- Jackques’ shoulder stem cell treatment for a worn out shoulder
- Elyse had knee stem cell treatment for bone on bone knee pain
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
- Mike had Max Stem treatment for a torn meniscus and knee cartilage
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.