Dale M. is 73 years old and had a hip max stem in Nov 2018. Her goal was to ski this season. Now in April 2019, she has skied over 20 times this winter. She wants her skiing video to be her testimonial. Ski Dale ski!
Dale M. is 73 years old and had Hip Stem Cell Treatment
Share this article:
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
- Mike had Max Stem treatment for a torn meniscus and knee cartilage
- Ben had terrible knee pain and had difficulty walking. Find out how he is now.
- Matte: 2 months after stem cell treatment for hip pain
- Kevin suffered from hip and couldn’t walk properly. Now he is pain free.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.