Dale M. is 73 years old and had a hip max stem in Nov 2018. Her goal was to ski this season. Now in April 2019, she has skied over 20 times this winter. She wants her skiing video to be her testimonial. Ski Dale ski!
Dale M. is 73 years old and had Hip Stem Cell Treatment
Share this article:
- Dr. Janet Pearl, our Medical Director was recently on TV
- This is Roberta’s second testimonial, now 2 months after stem cell treatment on both knees.
- Dale M. is 73 years old and had Hip Stem Cell Treatment
- Chris had Stem Cell therapy on her ankle for severe chronic pain after an accident
- Terry’s testimonial after a stem cell procedure for severe knee arthritis
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.