Chris came to see us from Florida. She had a bad accident and as a result suffered a broken ankle which healed poorly creating ongoing problems with severe arthritis and significant pain. At the Boston Stem Cell Center she had a stem cell procedure and now her pain has significantly decreased. Watch her testimonial.
Chris had Stem Cell therapy on her ankle for severe chronic pain after an accident
Share this article:
- Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
- Linda had hip stem cell treatment for severe hip pain and limited hip mobility
- Julie had bilateral knee orthobiologic treatments and is now pain free
- Fred had stem cell treatment for his painful knee
- Mary is now one month after stem cell treatment for her hip
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.