Chris came to see us from Florida. She had a bad accident and as a result suffered a broken ankle which healed poorly creating ongoing problems with severe arthritis and significant pain. At the Boston Stem Cell Center she had a stem cell procedure and now her pain has significantly decreased. Watch her testimonial.
Chris had Stem Cell therapy on her ankle for severe chronic pain after an accident
Share this article:
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
- Mike had Max Stem treatment for a torn meniscus and knee cartilage
- Ben had terrible knee pain and had difficulty walking. Find out how he is now.
- Matte: 2 months after stem cell treatment for hip pain
- Kevin suffered from hip and couldn’t walk properly. Now he is pain free.
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.