Adi is an 83-year-old retired MIT professor. He was scheduled for bilateral knee replacements and instead had stem cell procedures done on both knees. Watch his testimonial.
Adi is 83 years old and had bilat knee stem cell procedures
Share this article:
- Christina’s Testimonial after her ankle stem cell procedure
- Ben’s second testimonial after his Stem Cell knee procedure
- Jackques’ shoulder stem cell treatment for a worn out shoulder
- Elyse had knee stem cell treatment for bone on bone knee pain
- Steve had a Ministem for a labrum injury to his shoulder
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.