Adi is an 83-year-old retired MIT professor. He was scheduled for bilateral knee replacements and instead had stem cell procedures done on both knees. Watch his testimonial.
Adi is 83 years old and had bilat knee stem cell procedures
Share this article:
- Noel was a world class power lifter and had PRP on his knee for a meniscus tear.
- Linda had hip stem cell treatment for severe hip pain and limited hip mobility
- Julie had bilateral knee orthobiologic treatments and is now pain free
- Fred had stem cell treatment for his painful knee
- Mary is now one month after stem cell treatment for her hip
Stop Suffering! Find out of you’re eligible for our treatments.
Is Stem Cell Therapy
Right For You?
Although Stem Cell Therapy is considered by some people to be experimental, various research studies show that regenerative stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma injections can provide excellent relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain and ongoing inflammation.